What is Pernet?
Pernet Family Health Service is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit, DPH-certified home-health agency working with individuals and families to provide family-centered, health and social services that lead to long term strengthening and enhancement of family and community life. To learn more about what we do, please watch the following video.
In the tradition of The Little Sisters of the Assumption, Pernet Family Health Service supports the physical, social, psychological and spiritual development of individuals and families by providing home-based health and social services that lead to long-term strengthening and enhancement of family and community life.Vision
Pernet Family Health Service is a vibrant, family-centered and resource-rich partner in the development of strong, healthy and self-sufficient families and individuals who participate actively in community life.Values
- Belief in the dignity and worth of each individual
- Empowerment so that families have the tools to reach their full potential
- Dedication and commitment to supporting families in attaining their goals
- Recognition of each family’s strengths and positive attributes
- Empathy for families facing challenges
- Teamwork to reach our Mission and Vision
- Mutuality in relationships, we both give and receive
- Respect for diversity and the richness of our differences