Fundraise for Us
There are many ways you can support families in need in our community.
Financial support helps us buy supplies, keeps our pantry full, and supports local families. Pernet Family Health is a certified 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, Tax ID is (#04-2453851), and all donations are tax-deductible.
Take on a Challenge
Set your own personal challenge and make it special by raising fund for Pernet. You can be specific and raise money to end hunger, help a family struggling to buy diapers or formula for their little one, to pay for newborn visits.
Replace gifts with donations this year. On your birthday, do a fundraiser on Facebook for Pernet. Hosting a Labor Day, Memorial Day or Independence Day party? Ask attendees to bring nonperishable foods for the food pantry or bring items they would bring to a baby shower such as diapers, baby clothes, baby toys, books to parents with newborns
Host your own activity
Raise money whilst doing the things you love! Either by yourself, with friends or with a group. Bar Crawl, run a 5K or a marathon, bake sale, lemonade stand, meat raffle, bingo night, get your coworkers to adopt a child during the holidays and buy them a gift.
- Use Amazon Smile when shopping on Amazon. Amazon will in turn donate some money to Pernet. Put the button for Amazon Smile like in the old website
High-Need Items in our Community
We have created a wish list of high-need items that we, at Pernet, would love to receive from individuals and businesses who wish to contribute. It is our hope that when offices, groups, or individuals update equipment and technology they may wish to donate the used items to charitable organizations such as ourselves.
If you or your organization would like to supply us with something off of our wishlist, or would like to inquire about donating an item not listed, please use the below contact methods to get in touch with us:
|• Children’s bicycles|
• Tickets for local family-oriented events
• Board games appropriate for families with children
• Children’s craft supplies (non-toxic)
• Infant diapers (Sizes 4, 5, 6)
• Infant Layettes for Newborns (sleepers, t-shirts, blankets, bottles, developmental toys)
• Household and Personal Items (toothpaste, laundry detergent, sanitary pads, breast pads for breast-feeding mothers, deodorants, soap)
• Grocery Bags (paper and plastic)
• Gift Certificates (Big Y, Shaw’s, Stop and Shop, Price Chopper,Target, Wal-Mart, J.C Penney)
• Tool Box fully-equipped